Friday, August 1, 2008

Arrogant dog out for a walk

I'm still working on the background, but it's hard! ( Maybe I'm just going to draw a simple, light-coloured Eiffel-tower, something recognizable ). But I have to admit that I'm proud of the fence, the dog and the trees! Oh, and I like the colours. Hope you like it too! Let me know.

Anyway I called this drawing "Arrogant dog out for a walk". I think you'll understand!



( Made the drawing a little darker, digitally. Because I couldn't get it right with my camera )

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Just browsing around and I found your blog....it translated for me and I am so happy!!! I love the dog he looks like he is on a mission of great importance! Thanks for sharing!

Engel said...

Thank you so much! Your reaction made ME happy !